Choosing the Right Dentist For You
Checkups are essential for keeping your teeth and gums healthy. In addition, did you know regular checkups can help prevent other medical conditions such as heart attacks, strokes and more? Yes we know that most people don’t enjoy going to the dentist, but if you are willing to follow some of the steps we will discuss today you may just start enjoying it. The key to a good relationship with you dentist is finding one you can trust!
So when you are looking for a new dentist, don’t have one currently or just want to try out a different one, here are a few ways to find one:
- Ask your friends, family or co-workers. Most likely one of them has a reliable dentist.
- Ask your primary doctor. Members
- Check the American Dental Association (ADA) website.
Once you have had a few recommendations from your friends, family or primary care doctor, try visiting them each one, that way you can build a relationship with the dentists and make a decision based on important factor like trust, professionalism and more.
Here are some key factors to consider when making the decision:
- Does the dentist accept your dental insurance?
- Do they have office hours that fit your schedule?
- Are they located conveniently enough for you?
- Do they have after hour emergency services?
- Are they within your price range? Ask for an estimate.
- Do they have a missed-appointments policy?
If you have any questions on our services, hours of operation or dental practice details, give us a call or contact us HERE